Volunteers make a positive difference in the lives of individuals.
In order to support many of our programs and activities, Community Living Walkerton and District is looking for volunteers in different functional areas such as:
- Fitness/Exercise Programs
- Special Events
- Fundraising Events
- Cooking Club
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Volunteering really does make a difference. What are you passionate about? Assisting others in your community is one of the easiest ways to put a smile on someone’s face.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Spend time with a person and connect them to the community
- Share a skill or talent with a person or a small group
- Make it possible for someone to experience new things
- Share time and interests with someone
- Lead fitness classes
- One-On-One with Person Supported
- Provide transportation to events, programs, recreational activities and appointments
Please contact email@example.com or 519-881-3713 for more information.